To view more owned animals looking for new homes, visit the link below
Bob Benderas and Dynamics
Neutered Male and Spayed Female
I’ve had these two cats since they were about a month old and they are generally great house cats. If you decide you would like to adopt the cats, I’ll also include all of their stuff, which includes litter box, scratching post, toys, cat tree (was $400 — it’s pretty awesome) as well as their flea medication which we give them every few months.
Some things to know about them:
– They are on a special dry food due to the male having an issue with a urinary tract blockage
– They both have front and back claws
– They are both lap cats — once they warm up to you (both are a bit shy to new people) they will want to hang out on your lap
– The girl cat meows when you sneeze, sniffle or cough (it’s pretty adorable)
– The boy softly meows in his sleep sometimes (also quite adorable)
– If you don’t play with them a couple times a week, they will duke it out from time to time (nothing serious — the male likes to do this, the girl does not)
If you are interested, please contact: Matt Weber
1 1/2 yrs
SweetPea is a rescue dog that was previously owned by my daughter who was unable to take her when she moved. I’m now trying to find her a new home. She’s very, very sweet and in great health. She’d be a great fit for someone who is retired or wants to take her with them everywhere, as she loved to go places in her little pink purse. She will sit on your lap all day if you let her, she loves to be the center of attention. Sweetpea is afraid of large dogs as she was attacked by one at two weeks old. She’s potty trained, as long as you make sure she can go out for potty breaks and would probably train well to a doggy door — she’s VERY smart. I would like her to stay in Santa Cruz County so that I could potentially visit her and would be willing to dog-sit if needed. If you are interested, I would love to bring her to your home for a visit to see if it’s a match made in heaven.
My cell phone number is 831.818.4848. Please text me or leave a message as I don’t pick up phone numbers I don’t recognize normally. Thank you!
If you are interested, please contact: Susie Andersen